Avaa collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by Avaa can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on Avaa, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to Avaa, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION: Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
- PAYMENT SECURITY: All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Whenever you log in or make a payment on Avaa, we employ Secure Socket Layers (SSLs), which encrypt data so it cannot be easily accessed by third parties who might have unauthorized access to your computer. We never store any financial details.
Whilst your payment is being authorized, look out for https// in the address line of the page you are directed to. This indicates that your data is being transferred using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protection. We use industry standard data encryption to make sure no unauthorized parties can access your payment details. We have also introduced secure code services for customers using Visa and MasterCard to shop on our site.
- PHISHING and INTERNET FRAUD: Phishing refers to the practice of fraudulently contacting people and asking them to provide confidential information, such as bank details, home address and date of birth. From time to time, we will contact our customers asking them to confirm personal details relevant to their order, such as shipping address or telephone number. If you are in any doubt about whether an email you have received is in fact from Avaa, please contact our Customer Service Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org before replying, so we can confirm that the email was in fact sent by us, alternatively you may contact us at
- COOKIES: Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. Avaa utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered. Avaa may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. Avaa may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if Avaa files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of Avaa in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
- Avaa may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide Avaa with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
- SECURITY: Avaa takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Avaa cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- OTHER WEBSITES: Avaa is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- MINORS: Avaa does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the Avaa website or services, and Avaa requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, Avaa does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
- CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES: If you wish to modify or update any information Avaa has received, please contact email@example.com.
We deliver our Products to all Countries and mainly UAE. Shipping will be done by a third-party courier. Delivery within UAE cities shall be in 1 – 2 working days and from 4 to 10 working Days to Other Countries. UAE Delivery Fees will be a Flat Rate of AED: 10 and Delivery Fees outside UAE will be mentioned on the checkout page depending on the country and location. Avoid any delivery delay by providing your full address along with your contact details.
We accept returns within 7 days of receipt, only if their delivery packaging has not been opened or the products are damaged or wrong product. Please notify us and return the box in its original packaging. In such instances, we will endeavour to send you another or refund the payment. We can only accept returns of products that have not been tampered with, are sealed and remain in the original packaging. If all these conditions are met, please ship your products back to us using a registered courier service and we will issue a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any returned shipments if the product has been used or tampered with. Shipping & Handling fees are non-refundable.
” Refunds will be done only through the Orginal Mode Of Payment”
Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.